Our Denim Non-Medical Protective Mask is now available for online orders.
Upcycled from new lightweight raw selvedge denim donated by Vancouver-based brand @startwiththebasis
We felt it imperative to separate consumer demand from the needs of our frontline and essential workers who's well-being and job performance truly depends on the availability of N95 masks.
In conjunction with our denim mask production, we're also proud to be producing and donating reusable cotton protective masks to healthcare workers risking everything to take care of us in most need, not to mention our communities at large.
- Made from lightweight raw denim to offer wearer quality, durability and breathability.
- 2-Ply with pocket slit on inside of mask for replaceable/reusable filter layer.
- Every denim mask purchased will come with three reusable filter layers made from industrial poly-fibre towels.
- Selvedge Tabs for adjusting mask with minimal facemask surface contact.
- Moldable nose wire enclosed for custom mask fit and secureness.
- Triple-pleated mask design for adjustable length and fit.
Masks will be available in two sizes: Child & Regular (measurements below)
Child: Length 6”/ width 6.5”/ elastic 6”
Reg: length 7”/ width 7.5”/ elastic 7”
We wish you and yours health and progression.